Wednesday 5 March 2014

Making Me Happy




* Devouring a massive plate of vegan awesomeness for dinner outside while the sun goes down * deciding what treatments to get after The Pres surprised me with a voucher for Endota Day Spa * Dressing like a ninja in all black and giving Power Plate class a go for the first time * Making a batch of my spirulina incrediballs * Listening to Paloma Faith's "Can't Rely on You" on repeat - ladies, I challenge you to listen to this without wagging your finger about all sassy/Sascha Fierce-like * reminiscing about New York - take me back!!! * So much reality TV awesomeness I can't even deal - there needs to be more hours in the day * Counting down the sleeps until two beautiful souls tie the knot.9 sleeps to be exact.

2 comments:

  1. Have just downloaded that song, will listen to on my lunch break!

    ReplyDelete