Wednesday 14 May 2014

Exciting News!

Hi Guys!

I can finally share what has been (lovingly) taking up so much of my time of late! I am super passionate about eating well and making healthy food accessible for everyone, so it's an absolute pleasure to be able to share The Prospect Project with you.

I will still continue to blog, however to keep things simple I have combined the blog to The Prospect Project site, so make sure you like the new FB page to keep updated with what's going on. Head over to www.theprospectproject.com to check it out, shop online, see my beautiful make up clients and follow the adventures of Iggy, our frenchie!

A massive thanks to everyone who has joined me on this journey, namely my beautiful girlfriends (the Clams) and my wonderful and patient man, Linken (The Pres), I am so incredibly excited for this next chapter.


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment